So Bleeding Cool got a story wrong.
I know, go figure, but it’s true. In May 2011 we reported that, as part of what had not yet been announced, let alone called the New 52, Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting together as a couple. “Hooking up”, we called it. Ah, the folly of youth.
Fifteen months later, DC PR would leak the story to Buzzfeed.
And so the couple had a tumultuous relationship, until it hit the rocks, previewed on Free Comic Book Day.
Amended in the actual publication to this…
And the fight…
But in recent issues of Superman and Action Comics, even that wasn’t enough. It appeared as if the relationship had been entirely deleted.
And now confirmed by writer Dan Jurgens…
So, it turns out that Bleeding Cool were wrong. It never happened!
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Watch: Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018