So Bleeding Cool got a story wrong.
I know, go figure, but it’s true. In May 2011 we reported that, as part of what had not yet been announced, let alone called the New 52, Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting together as a couple. “Hooking up”, we called it. Ah, the folly of youth.
Fifteen months later, DC PR would leak the story to Buzzfeed.
And so the couple had a tumultuous relationship, until it hit the rocks, previewed on Free Comic Book Day.
Amended in the actual publication to this…
And the fight…
But in recent issues of Superman and Action Comics, even that wasn’t enough. It appeared as if the relationship had been entirely deleted.
And now confirmed by writer Dan Jurgens…
So, it turns out that Bleeding Cool were wrong. It never happened!
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017