So Bleeding Cool got a story wrong.
I know, go figure, but it’s true. In May 2011 we reported that, as part of what had not yet been announced, let alone called the New 52, Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting together as a couple. “Hooking up”, we called it. Ah, the folly of youth.
Fifteen months later, DC PR would leak the story to Buzzfeed.
And so the couple had a tumultuous relationship, until it hit the rocks, previewed on Free Comic Book Day.
Amended in the actual publication to this…
And the fight…
But in recent issues of Superman and Action Comics, even that wasn’t enough. It appeared as if the relationship had been entirely deleted.
And now confirmed by writer Dan Jurgens…
So, it turns out that Bleeding Cool were wrong. It never happened!
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017