So Bleeding Cool got a story wrong.
I know, go figure, but it’s true. In May 2011 we reported that, as part of what had not yet been announced, let alone called the New 52, Superman and Wonder Woman would be getting together as a couple. “Hooking up”, we called it. Ah, the folly of youth.
Fifteen months later, DC PR would leak the story to Buzzfeed.
And so the couple had a tumultuous relationship, until it hit the rocks, previewed on Free Comic Book Day.
Amended in the actual publication to this…
And the fight…
But in recent issues of Superman and Action Comics, even that wasn’t enough. It appeared as if the relationship had been entirely deleted.
And now confirmed by writer Dan Jurgens…
So, it turns out that Bleeding Cool were wrong. It never happened!
- The Two Alan Moore Comics DC Could Publish That Everyone Would Be Fine With - November 24, 2017
- Wonder Woman: Earth One Now Scheduled For August 2018 - November 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Publish Vertigo 25th Anniversary Hardcover - November 24, 2017
- The Return Of Conner Kent In The Super Sons Of Tomorrow - November 24, 2017
- Box Brown On Andy Kaufman, And Cory Doctorow With Jen Wang In Real Life, In :01 First Second February 2018 Solicits - November 24, 2017