Harebrained Schemes’ latest BattleTech may be being published by Paradox Intertainment, but that hasn’t stopped the team from working on the game. This latest trailer features an updated look at the multiplayer gameplay to give players an idea of what to expect in the upcoming beta. And it features some friendly co-worker competition, which makes it infinitely more enjoyable than some gameplay trailers. I always do like to see a personal touch like that.
The full description for the video reads:
Game Director Mike McCain and Studio Manager, Mitch Gitelman, recorded a friendly multiplayer match to give you a peek at what to expect in the Beta. You can find a Beta Gameplay Video List of Annotations here: http://community.battletechgame.com/f…
Full disclosure here – Mike is one of the better players in the studio and Mitch… is not. Nevertheless, Mitch puts up a pretty good fight as you’ll see in the video.
That beta will be available on June 1st. The multiplayer gameplay video is below. You can read up about BattleTech a bit more here, which includes news of the Paradox Interactive publishing deal.
- Get a Look at Some of the Battletech Cinematics Before Launch
- Battletech Gets an Official Release Date for Late April
- BattleTech Gets a Brand-New Trailer Showing off Gameplay
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018