Next season of Riverdale may be getting an extra dose of fabuolousness it seems, as Kevin Keller actor Casey Cott has been upgraded to a series regular!
With all the ‘extra’ being served by Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch) this season, it will be nice to see Kevin Keller get a little more in on the limelight next go around. And maybe we can even get Rob Raco back as Southside Serpent love-interest Joaquin DeSantos back so we can get some more of this.
Kevin Keller is a popular character from the comics, a more recent edition and famous as the first openly gay character in the Riverdale gang, and Cott brought a lot of wit and sharpness to the character on screen in the first season, even if Keller’s arc was a little light this season. It will be nice to see him given more chance to shine and get a more in-depth story for Kevin Keller next go around.
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017