Two of the shows that fell victim to the cancellation demons at the CW this year were freshmen series Frequency and No Tomorrow. However, the CW decided that that they could tie up some lose ends for the fans of these shows and provided epilogues for both series ob CWTV.com according to TV Line. Obviously there are spoilers for both of these shows.
First we have fantasy mystery drama Frequency.
In the Frequency featurette, clocking in at just under four minutes, Frank (Riley Smith) manages to fix the ham radio and get back in touch with Raimy (Peyton List), allowing for his daughter to pass on a vital piece of information.
Next we have the comedy romance No Tomorrow.
No Tomorrow, meanwhile, has gotten closure in the form of an extended cut of its season series finale, revealing whether an asteroid struck Earth and brought humanity to an end as we know it in the final two minutes.
The CW didn’t have to do this for the fans of the show so we have to give them some credit for posting these epilogues. Maybe it’ll soothe the sting for the fans.
- ‘Black Panther’ Footage Stuns The Crowd At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The Kingsman: The Golden Circle Panel At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Unboxing The Nick Box From San Diego Comic Con - July 20, 2017
- Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Review: A Flawed Film Filtered Through Beautiful Visuals - July 19, 2017
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Are On The Covers Of SFX Magazine - July 18, 2017