At a certain point in time, we’ve all come across that familiar tune of “Kick, punch, it’s all in the mind…” and had PaRappa The Rapper stuck in our heads for a day. It was an awesome little rhythm masher that got some remakes and re-releases over the years. (Most recently on the PS4 back in April.) Now the creators behind that game are teasing a new rapping game.
Yep, that’s an ad for a rapping rabbit from NanaOn-Sha called Project Rap Rabbit, which comes with its own teaser website. Aside from the look of feudal Japan married to motorcycles and drones and flying saucers zooming overhead, there’s really nothing to take from the game beyond the social media. But if you’re a fan of the games NanaOn-Sha turn out, then you may dig this game. It would be nice to see it pop up at E3, but who knows if that’s a reality at this point. For now, enjoy the tune on the site.
- 'Project Rap Rabbit' Does Not Reach Their Kickstarter Goal
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018