At a certain point in time, we’ve all come across that familiar tune of “Kick, punch, it’s all in the mind…” and had PaRappa The Rapper stuck in our heads for a day. It was an awesome little rhythm masher that got some remakes and re-releases over the years. (Most recently on the PS4 back in April.) Now the creators behind that game are teasing a new rapping game.
Yep, that’s an ad for a rapping rabbit from NanaOn-Sha called Project Rap Rabbit, which comes with its own teaser website. Aside from the look of feudal Japan married to motorcycles and drones and flying saucers zooming overhead, there’s really nothing to take from the game beyond the social media. But if you’re a fan of the games NanaOn-Sha turn out, then you may dig this game. It would be nice to see it pop up at E3, but who knows if that’s a reality at this point. For now, enjoy the tune on the site.
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018