At a certain point in time, we’ve all come across that familiar tune of “Kick, punch, it’s all in the mind…” and had PaRappa The Rapper stuck in our heads for a day. It was an awesome little rhythm masher that got some remakes and re-releases over the years. (Most recently on the PS4 back in April.) Now the creators behind that game are teasing a new rapping game.
Yep, that’s an ad for a rapping rabbit from NanaOn-Sha called Project Rap Rabbit, which comes with its own teaser website. Aside from the look of feudal Japan married to motorcycles and drones and flying saucers zooming overhead, there’s really nothing to take from the game beyond the social media. But if you’re a fan of the games NanaOn-Sha turn out, then you may dig this game. It would be nice to see it pop up at E3, but who knows if that’s a reality at this point. For now, enjoy the tune on the site.
- 'Project Rap Rabbit' Does Not Reach Their Kickstarter Goal
- Epic Games Has Returned Fortnite’s Rift Portals Back to the Game - August 18, 2018
- Gaming and Anime Voice Actor Unshō Ishizuka Passes Away at 67 - August 18, 2018
- Six Major Paris 2018: Quarterfinals Results, Part 2 - August 18, 2018
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018