Yesterday, we a ran a story about how DC Comics had changed a page in the recent Detective Comics #956 – but forgot to change it on digital review copies sent out to websites. And reminding website of their duties under embargo.
DC Comics have not chosen to make Bleeding Cool one of their media partners, so we are not under any such restriction. Though a number of people who received the original file have chosen to break theirs and share details with us.
The page looks exactly as we posted below, but the final speech balloons at the bottom were originally Batman vowing to find Tim Drake, who he knows is alive after the events of The Button, with an editor’s note on the panel to that effect.
Originally The Flash #22, the final part of The Button, was meant to be published last week as well but was delayed as Josh Williamson took on Tom King‘s role on the crossover.
That final page previously read like an epilogue, set a couple of weeks later, with The Button events having happened between this Detective Comics story and the final page. Kate was originally wondering where Bruce has been and he said he couldn’t really explain it.
There was no mention of magic.
Spoiler Alert indeed…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 22nd October 2017, Marvel Legacy – “A Gamble We Lost Badly” - October 22, 2017
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017