Because it was published in the traditional Japanese publishing fashion. From back to front, and right to left. And in the original black-and-white. And Marvel didn’t think to specify this to retailers when ordering.
And as some readers have a real aversion to reading any comics in this fashion, Marvel Comics has been persuaded to make the entirety of Zombies Assemble returnable, the issue 1 that came out this week, issue 2 out in June, issue 0 out in July and even issue 3 out in August, because the listing has already been printed in the upcoming Diamond Previews catalogue.
At $4.99 a pop that might be a financial blow for such a highly promoted launch.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018