Because it was published in the traditional Japanese publishing fashion. From back to front, and right to left. And in the original black-and-white. And Marvel didn’t think to specify this to retailers when ordering.
And as some readers have a real aversion to reading any comics in this fashion, Marvel Comics has been persuaded to make the entirety of Zombies Assemble returnable, the issue 1 that came out this week, issue 2 out in June, issue 0 out in July and even issue 3 out in August, because the listing has already been printed in the upcoming Diamond Previews catalogue.
At $4.99 a pop that might be a financial blow for such a highly promoted launch.
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018