In October, Bleeding Cool reported that Jonboy Meyers had walked off the Teen Titans comic he had designed and relaunched, over creative differences with the writer and DC editorial.
He then joined the Marvel title, The Royals, one of the ResurrXion relaunch titles.
We now understand that after issue 3 he is off again. The Royals #4 was solicited with art by Jonboy Meyers but will now be drawn by Thony Silas instead.
No explanation has yet been given, but it could simply be a scheduling issue. He’s still doing the cover above.
In other Ch–Ch-Changes, Black Panther: Crew #3 was solicited with art by Butch Guice, but a number of pages will now be drawn by Mack Chater as well.
- Royals #4 Review: Little Head, Big Arms, Little Story
- Watch Thony Silas Draw The Royals
- Exclusive Walmart Deal For 100-Page Monthly DC Comics Anthologies With Brian Bendis’ Batman and Tom King’s Superman - June 22, 2018
- Britain Gets Batburgers for Real - June 21, 2018
- Dellec Gets a Relaunch and a Primer in Aspen Press September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New Hatchet Series Launches from American Mythology in September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- 4 New Graphic Novels from Caliber in September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018