In October, Bleeding Cool reported that Jonboy Meyers had walked off the Teen Titans comic he had designed and relaunched, over creative differences with the writer and DC editorial.
He then joined the Marvel title, The Royals, one of the ResurrXion relaunch titles.
We now understand that after issue 3 he is off again. The Royals #4 was solicited with art by Jonboy Meyers but will now be drawn by Thony Silas instead.
No explanation has yet been given, but it could simply be a scheduling issue. He’s still doing the cover above.
In other Ch–Ch-Changes, Black Panther: Crew #3 was solicited with art by Butch Guice, but a number of pages will now be drawn by Mack Chater as well.
- Royals #4 Review: Little Head, Big Arms, Little Story
- Watch Thony Silas Draw The Royals
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018