Are you ready for the newest Disney World attraction Pandora: The World Of Avatar to open? I know I am! Disney Parks Blog just released a new video that explains how Imagineers found artistic inspiration for Pandora.
According to the blog…
“In the video above, Imagineers give us a look at their research trips to Bali and Jakarta, where they traveled to study carving and weaving methods from local artisans. The artistic methods they learned there were later used as inspiration for artwork you’ll soon find throughout the land, such as 20-foot-tall woven totems that appear throughout the land to represent different clans of the Na’vi. International landscapes were also studied to find inspiration for the floating mountains, thick forests, rivers, waterfalls and streams.”
I know Disney goes above and beyond for every project they do. The parks are constantly being updated to keep people coming back, and frankly, it works. Pandora: The World Of Avatar opens in Disney’s Animal Kingdom May 27th!
- Pandora: The World Of Avatar Opens At Disney's Animal Kingdom - Should You Go Today?
- Disney Releases Footage Of Pandora's Flights Of Passage Ride
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Having Lunch at Disney World’s Columbia Harbour House - May 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018