With the new Doom Patrol by Gerard Way and Nick Derington for Young Animal/DC Comics making a splash, DC Comics has been reprinting the Grant Morrison run on the title that inspired in all manner of forms.
But next year, they are going beyond that, for the run that saw Richard Case continue as artist, with writer Rachel Pollack, at the time the most prominent comics work written by a trans woman in the industry, both before and for many years after.
Rachel’s run has never been collected before. But next year it will be.
The strange misfit heroes of Doom Patrol must pull themselves together yet again as they move into a bizarre new headquarters, gain two new members and try to cope with the preteen menace called the Wild Girls!
Writer Rachel Pollack continues Grant Morrison’s legendary series run in DOOM PATROL BOOK FOUR! Collects DOOM PATROL #64-74, DOOM PATROL ANNUAL #2 VERTIGO JAM #2.
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018