The Shannara Chronicles are moving as part of a Viacom restructuring. The second season of the fantasy adaptation of Terry Brooks work is moving from it’s season one home of MTV to their sister station Spike which is going to be re-branded to the Paramount Network.
The 10-episode second season will pick up one years after the finale when magic has re-emerged and has the people of the Four Lands terrified. A group called The Crimson are hunting down magic users and fear-mongering to tear apart the races. Wil has turned away from magic afte the loss of Amberle and is focusing on being a healer when he is attacked by the Crimson and saved by the mysterious Mareth. The series is from Smallville creators Al Gough and Miles Millar and stars Austin Butler, Ivana Baquero, Manu Bennett, Aaron Jakubenko, and Marcus Vanco. Joining the series in season two are: Vanessa Morgan, Malese Jow, Gentry White, Caroline Chikezie, and Desmond Chiam.
The move is part of a recent change to MTV as they do away with most of their scripted series.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018