Though it’s late in the season, it was expected that Fox would renew the Batman pre-quel series Gotham. Today they made it official, given the Bruno Heller show a fourth season. The show might’ve been on the bubble averaging 4.6 million viewers and a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 for season 3… but that is higher than quite a few other Fox dramas, making the show look better than it’s numbers.
Fox also renewed Last Man Standing, an expected move and earlier this week they pulled the plug on Rosewood and Sleepy Hollow.
Gotham stars Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, David Mazouz, Robin Lord Taylor, Cory Michael Smith, Sean Pertwee and Erin Richards.
- OutFoxed: Marvel's The Gifted Chases Gotham Out Of Monday Night
- Has Gotham Just Introduced An Extremely Rare Batman Villain?
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017