Though it’s late in the season, it was expected that Fox would renew the Batman pre-quel series Gotham. Today they made it official, given the Bruno Heller show a fourth season. The show might’ve been on the bubble averaging 4.6 million viewers and a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 for season 3… but that is higher than quite a few other Fox dramas, making the show look better than it’s numbers.
Fox also renewed Last Man Standing, an expected move and earlier this week they pulled the plug on Rosewood and Sleepy Hollow.
Gotham stars Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, David Mazouz, Robin Lord Taylor, Cory Michael Smith, Sean Pertwee and Erin Richards.
- OutFoxed: Marvel's The Gifted Chases Gotham Out Of Monday Night
- Has Gotham Just Introduced An Extremely Rare Batman Villain?
- Mike Colter On How ‘The Defenders’ Is Bigger Than Just Harlem - August 19, 2017
- Krysten Ritter Says Jessica Jones Season 2 Will Be Emotional And Deep - August 19, 2017
- Cast Of ‘Iron Fist’ On How ‘The Defenders’ Was Like Group Therapy - August 19, 2017
- What The Cast Of Daredevil Is Most Excited About In ‘The Defenders’ - August 19, 2017
- Blake Bortles Performance Puts Starting Job In Jeopardy - August 18, 2017