The big reveal this week on Riverdale came from a USB drive that showed who killed Jason Blossom. It’s bad enough to lose a close sibling, but to find out your father did the crime… poor Cheryl. EW.com asked executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa just how Cheryl is handling the revelation:
She’s not in a good place. She loved her brother, and to finally have the closure of knowing who killed him, but knowing it was someone she shared a home and life with, as chilly as it might be, is devastating to her. The prospect of what faces her, which is a life alone with Penelope, is soul-crushing, so she’s in the worst place we’ve ever seen her.”
But that wasn’t the only big surprise of the episode. The Coopers learned they’re actually Blossoms, which is going to change things:
They’re going to start being more truthful and they’re going to start having less secrets among them. The idea of them being one big family will come into play when Polly has those kids and it’s really a blended family that is there for Polly.
All of that and there is still one more episode to go in the season.
Riverdale airs Thursdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- New Riverdale Promo For "Share It With You"
- NFL Injury Round-Up: The Latest On Andrew Luck, Sam Bradford And Joe Flacco - September 20, 2017
- Sam Waterston To Return To Law & Order Franchise - September 20, 2017
- Once Upon A Time Season 7 – Rebecca Mader Will Return For Multiple Episodes - September 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4 – Looking For Clues In The New Cast Image - September 20, 2017
- CBS Gives New Dick Wolf FBI Drama A Straight-To-Series Order - September 20, 2017