We’ve all just watched Doctor Who: Knock Knock over in Britain. On BBC America later. But as for next week… Oxygen.
‘Space – the final frontier. Final because it wants to kill us.’ Trapped on a space station with no oxygen, the Doctor, Bill and Nardole are horrified to discover the automated spacesuits keeping them alive are also trying to kill them!
|The Doctor||Peter Capaldi|
|Executive Producer||Steven Moffat|
|Executive Producer||Brian Minchin|
Okay, have ten thoughts to write…
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018