Summary: Robbed of his birthright, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy – whether he likes it or not.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword hits theaters May 12th.
- 7 New Pictures From ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ - September 24, 2017
- First Image Of Godzilla From Godzilla: King Of The Monsters - September 23, 2017
- Ron Howard Shares Photos From The “Desperate And Dangerous” World Of Han Solo - September 23, 2017
- New Wall Poster Shows Off A Shirtless Aquaman, Plus More Justice League Posters - September 23, 2017
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 100: A Live Show (About Porgs) - September 22, 2017