Summary: Robbed of his birthright, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy – whether he likes it or not.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword hits theaters May 12th.
- Willem DaFoe Talks Filming The Under Water Scenes In Aquaman - August 18, 2017
- Jamie Bell Was Also “Bitterly Disappointed” With Fantastic Four Like All Of Us - August 18, 2017
- The Hitman’s Bodyguard Review: Not Nearly As Funny As It Should Be - August 18, 2017
- They Lit Nina Dobrev On Fire For Flatliners - August 18, 2017
- How Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Drew Inspiration From ‘Monsters, Inc.’ - August 18, 2017