Summary: Robbed of his birthright, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy – whether he likes it or not.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword hits theaters May 12th.
- [Sundance 2018] Seeing Allred Review: A Humanizing Look at a Polarizing Figure - January 23, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] An Evening with Beverly Luff Lin Review: A New Favorite for Absurdist Comedy Fans - January 23, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] People Brave a Blizzard to Attend the Respect Rally in Park City, Utah - January 22, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] The Tale Review: Breathtaking, Uncomfortable, and Incredibly Vital - January 22, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] Bisbee ’17 Review: Drags Its Feet to a Satisfying Ending - January 22, 2018