Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter, the world now knows that there will be another SpongeBob Squarepants movie coming to us soon. During a conference call on Thursday, Nick’s president Cyma Zarghami chimed in to praise the current success of Nick, which has Viacom CEO Bob Bakish impressed and trying to push other Viacom properties to follows Nick’s blueprint for success. All that aside, we have an idea of what’s to come from the popular kids station.
There’s plans for a brand new TMNT cartoon, a new SpongeBob movie, as well as upcoming film projects for both Henry Danger and The Loud House. Merchandise will also get a big push, as well as more public appearances of their stars and characters. I’ve been a fan of Nick since I was a kid, so I’m genuinely happy to see them doing so well and getting away from being all SpongeBob all the time.
- Doctor Strange Stage Show Details Revealed For Marvel’s Day At Sea - September 20, 2017
- Star-Lord Will Be Joining Disney’s Marvel Day At Sea! - September 20, 2017
- Disney’s Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Is The Hot New “It” Item - September 20, 2017
- New Halloween Treats At Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Are Spooktacular! - September 20, 2017
- Should Riverdale Add More Archie Characters? The Cast Discuss Their Top Picks - September 19, 2017