Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter, the world now knows that there will be another SpongeBob Squarepants movie coming to us soon. During a conference call on Thursday, Nick’s president Cyma Zarghami chimed in to praise the current success of Nick, which has Viacom CEO Bob Bakish impressed and trying to push other Viacom properties to follows Nick’s blueprint for success. All that aside, we have an idea of what’s to come from the popular kids station.
There’s plans for a brand new TMNT cartoon, a new SpongeBob movie, as well as upcoming film projects for both Henry Danger and The Loud House. Merchandise will also get a big push, as well as more public appearances of their stars and characters. I’ve been a fan of Nick since I was a kid, so I’m genuinely happy to see them doing so well and getting away from being all SpongeBob all the time.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018