Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter, the world now knows that there will be another SpongeBob Squarepants movie coming to us soon. During a conference call on Thursday, Nick’s president Cyma Zarghami chimed in to praise the current success of Nick, which has Viacom CEO Bob Bakish impressed and trying to push other Viacom properties to follows Nick’s blueprint for success. All that aside, we have an idea of what’s to come from the popular kids station.
There’s plans for a brand new TMNT cartoon, a new SpongeBob movie, as well as upcoming film projects for both Henry Danger and The Loud House. Merchandise will also get a big push, as well as more public appearances of their stars and characters. I’ve been a fan of Nick since I was a kid, so I’m genuinely happy to see them doing so well and getting away from being all SpongeBob all the time.
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018