Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter, the world now knows that there will be another SpongeBob Squarepants movie coming to us soon. During a conference call on Thursday, Nick’s president Cyma Zarghami chimed in to praise the current success of Nick, which has Viacom CEO Bob Bakish impressed and trying to push other Viacom properties to follows Nick’s blueprint for success. All that aside, we have an idea of what’s to come from the popular kids station.
There’s plans for a brand new TMNT cartoon, a new SpongeBob movie, as well as upcoming film projects for both Henry Danger and The Loud House. Merchandise will also get a big push, as well as more public appearances of their stars and characters. I’ve been a fan of Nick since I was a kid, so I’m genuinely happy to see them doing so well and getting away from being all SpongeBob all the time.
- Lauren Loves Disney: I Rode ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout’ At Disneyland! - July 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Mickey Mouse Beignets At Disneyland - July 25, 2017
- Do Disney LuLaRoe Leggings Live Up To The Hype? - July 25, 2017
- Nerd Food: ‘Voltron’ Food Goo Tastes Better Than It Looks - July 22, 2017
- Nerd Food: Putting My Taste Buds On The Line For “Blended Chimichangas” At SDCC - July 22, 2017