Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter, the world now knows that there will be another SpongeBob Squarepants movie coming to us soon. During a conference call on Thursday, Nick’s president Cyma Zarghami chimed in to praise the current success of Nick, which has Viacom CEO Bob Bakish impressed and trying to push other Viacom properties to follows Nick’s blueprint for success. All that aside, we have an idea of what’s to come from the popular kids station.
There’s plans for a brand new TMNT cartoon, a new SpongeBob movie, as well as upcoming film projects for both Henry Danger and The Loud House. Merchandise will also get a big push, as well as more public appearances of their stars and characters. I’ve been a fan of Nick since I was a kid, so I’m genuinely happy to see them doing so well and getting away from being all SpongeBob all the time.
- Can A Fanzine Writer Make The Jump To Professional Writer? - May 29, 2017
- Cosplay And Con Shots From Friday At Balticon 51 - May 27, 2017
- Pandora: The World Of Avatar Opens At Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Should You Go Today? - May 27, 2017
- Cosplay On The Cheap Panel At Balticon 51 - May 26, 2017
- A Busty, Beautiful Redhead! Die Kitty Die: Hollywood Or Bust! #1 - May 26, 2017