It’s the 25th anniversary of the release of Youngblood #1. And, so, we get another Youngblood #1 – without Rob Liefeld. But with Chad Bowers and Jim Towe.
“YOUNGBLOOD REBORN,” Part One DEBUT ANNIVERSARY ISSUE! 25 years ago, YOUNGBLOOD launched the Image Revolution and turned the comics world on its head! Now the original blockbuster hit series returns with an all-new cast and a brand-new mission! When a young hero goes missing, his friend’s search for answers leads to some unexpected allies. Together, they’ll do whatever it takes to find him…even if it means resurrecting the world’s most infamous super-team. Gear up, strap in, and get ready to rediscover comics’ most extreme universe with creators CHAD BOWERS (X-Men ‘92, Deadpool: Bad Blood) and newcomer JIM TOWE!
And we start with a young man living with his aged aunt… funny, I’m sure I know that story.
Sex or superheroics? What would you choose? Here are a few retailer exclusive covers.
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter and Spider-Gwen Bust on the Cover of Next Week’s Previews - November 21, 2018
- Nobody Is In Control #1 by Patrick Kindlon and Paul Tucker Launches in Black Mask February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Three Simone Bianchi Pages From Mark Millar’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter – He Really Looks Like Lemmy, Doesn’t He? - November 21, 2018
- Will Donny Cates Bring Back Karen Page to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Knights Twist? (#2 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018