Venom is the first of the Marvel Comics titles to add all it’s various volumes together, come up with the number it would have been at if it hadn’t relaunched, and then stick with it after the anniversary issue.
It’s part of Marvel Legacy, an attempt to celebrate the old with the new. You know, a bit like DC Rebirth. I mean, seriosuly, did you read Action Comics today? Or Flash? Or Blue Beetle? Or etc?
So how will Venom #150 stack up? Well, by Mike Costa and Tradd Moore, it sees original Venom host Eddie Brock’s return to the symbiote.
Then the answer as to did Flash Thompson came to lose the symbiote before it found its way to former Army Ranger Lee Price by Venom: Space Knight creative team of Robbie Thompson and Gerardo Sandoval .
And the mean streets of San Francisco as Venom co-creator David Michelinie with Ron Lim present a tale set between the pages of their Venom: Lethal Protector series.
Out on May 24th… and may give a clue as to where the Legacy not-a-relaunch may go.
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017