Venom is the first of the Marvel Comics titles to add all it’s various volumes together, come up with the number it would have been at if it hadn’t relaunched, and then stick with it after the anniversary issue.
It’s part of Marvel Legacy, an attempt to celebrate the old with the new. You know, a bit like DC Rebirth. I mean, seriosuly, did you read Action Comics today? Or Flash? Or Blue Beetle? Or etc?
So how will Venom #150 stack up? Well, by Mike Costa and Tradd Moore, it sees original Venom host Eddie Brock’s return to the symbiote.
Then the answer as to did Flash Thompson came to lose the symbiote before it found its way to former Army Ranger Lee Price by Venom: Space Knight creative team of Robbie Thompson and Gerardo Sandoval .
And the mean streets of San Francisco as Venom co-creator David Michelinie with Ron Lim present a tale set between the pages of their Venom: Lethal Protector series.
Out on May 24th… and may give a clue as to where the Legacy not-a-relaunch may go.
- Marvel’s Joe Quesada Issues Alert Over Stolen Archie Art – And Of His Earliest Work - October 16, 2017
- AfterShock Solicits For January 2018 – It’s Not Just Babyteeth - October 16, 2017
- How DC Comics’ Vertical Foldout Covers For New Age Of DC Heroes Will Work - October 16, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For January 2018… A Brand New Year! - October 16, 2017
- Comics People Post #MeToo - October 16, 2017