The Pokémon Company International announced this week that it has entered into a major collaboration with a French children’s fashion brand La Compagnie des Petits, which will see a dedicated fashion collection for girls and boys launched across all stores in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg in May 2017. Yes, children in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg will get a dedicated Pokémon fashion line.
The new line will be promoted in stores starting on 2 May and will launch 12 May. The summer collection for boys and girls comprises over 20 different products including T-shirts, sweatshirts, bottoms, shorts, cardigans, hoodies, pyjamas and accessories. La Compagnie des Petits will provide the collection with exceptional window visibility, with products and banners taking over two windows in each store for two weeks starting from launch. The collaboration will last for a year, with a separate collection launching in the autumn.
Mathieu Galante, Senior Market Development Manager Europe for The Pokémon Company International, says: “We are delighted to be teaming up with La Compagnie des Petits for this major collaboration which will cement Pokémon’s fashion profile in France and the surrounding countries. Pokémon’s apparel ranges are flourishing across Europe at the moment, and this collaboration follows hot on the heels of highly successful partnerships with Zara and Undiz.”
- Cities: Skylines’ Mass Transit Expansion is Now on Xbox One and PS4 - August 9, 2018
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee Will Feature Mega Evolutions - August 8, 2018
- Blizzard Is Working on Several New Diablo Projects - August 8, 2018
- Ashes of Creation Announces a Massive Summer Update - August 8, 2018
- The Coming Storm Expansion Is Now Live on Dauntless - August 8, 2018