The Pokémon Company International announced this week that it has entered into a major collaboration with a French children’s fashion brand La Compagnie des Petits, which will see a dedicated fashion collection for girls and boys launched across all stores in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg in May 2017. Yes, children in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg will get a dedicated Pokémon fashion line.
The new line will be promoted in stores starting on 2 May and will launch 12 May. The summer collection for boys and girls comprises over 20 different products including T-shirts, sweatshirts, bottoms, shorts, cardigans, hoodies, pyjamas and accessories. La Compagnie des Petits will provide the collection with exceptional window visibility, with products and banners taking over two windows in each store for two weeks starting from launch. The collaboration will last for a year, with a separate collection launching in the autumn.
Mathieu Galante, Senior Market Development Manager Europe for The Pokémon Company International, says: “We are delighted to be teaming up with La Compagnie des Petits for this major collaboration which will cement Pokémon’s fashion profile in France and the surrounding countries. Pokémon’s apparel ranges are flourishing across Europe at the moment, and this collaboration follows hot on the heels of highly successful partnerships with Zara and Undiz.”
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018