The Pokémon Company International announced this week that it has entered into a major collaboration with a French children’s fashion brand La Compagnie des Petits, which will see a dedicated fashion collection for girls and boys launched across all stores in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg in May 2017. Yes, children in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg will get a dedicated Pokémon fashion line.
The new line will be promoted in stores starting on 2 May and will launch 12 May. The summer collection for boys and girls comprises over 20 different products including T-shirts, sweatshirts, bottoms, shorts, cardigans, hoodies, pyjamas and accessories. La Compagnie des Petits will provide the collection with exceptional window visibility, with products and banners taking over two windows in each store for two weeks starting from launch. The collaboration will last for a year, with a separate collection launching in the autumn.
Mathieu Galante, Senior Market Development Manager Europe for The Pokémon Company International, says: “We are delighted to be teaming up with La Compagnie des Petits for this major collaboration which will cement Pokémon’s fashion profile in France and the surrounding countries. Pokémon’s apparel ranges are flourishing across Europe at the moment, and this collaboration follows hot on the heels of highly successful partnerships with Zara and Undiz.”
- Arc System Works Will be Patching Dragon Ball FighterZ’s Online Bugs - February 23, 2018
- More Details Emerge for the Western Release of Shining Resonance: Refrain - February 23, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII’s Multiplayer Will Be Available for Free on PC This Weekend - February 23, 2018
- The Ghosts of Pharaohs Past Will Haunt You in Second AC: Origins DLC Expansion - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive’s Daily Challenge Missions Start Today - February 23, 2018