So, sliding into the weird news of the week, Dungeons & Dragons has partnered with Experiment 7 to create a battle chess game called Dungeon Chess, which utilizes Oculus Rift tech to make the battles really come to life. Even as a chess player, this seems odd to create, but it looks pretty cool. The pieces are iconic monsters and creatures from the D&D universe, with the board set up in the Yawning Portal tavern, so longtime players will feel right at home. There’s only one trailer out for the game right now, but it does look pretty impressive for what is essentially a simple chess game. Check out the trailer below, or go purchase the game for $10.
- Did You Know Nintendo Once Had a Tingle Horror Game in the Works? - July 19, 2018
- Hot Wheels and Nintendo Team Up for Mario Kart Inspired Cars - July 19, 2018
- Playdius Officially Announces Impulsion Out Now on Steam - July 19, 2018
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Receives a New Trailer in Time For SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Madden NFL 19 Announces Antonio Brown as Cover Athlete - July 19, 2018