So, sliding into the weird news of the week, Dungeons & Dragons has partnered with Experiment 7 to create a battle chess game called Dungeon Chess, which utilizes Oculus Rift tech to make the battles really come to life. Even as a chess player, this seems odd to create, but it looks pretty cool. The pieces are iconic monsters and creatures from the D&D universe, with the board set up in the Yawning Portal tavern, so longtime players will feel right at home. There’s only one trailer out for the game right now, but it does look pretty impressive for what is essentially a simple chess game. Check out the trailer below, or go purchase the game for $10.
- Watch The MST3K Turkey Day Marathon 2017 Today - November 23, 2017
- Dauntless Brings A New Weapon To The Party: The War Pike - November 22, 2017
- ‘Magic: The Gathering Arena’ To Start Closed Beta In December - November 22, 2017
- Get A Free ‘Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age’ PS4 Theme Today - November 22, 2017
- Check Out The ‘Monster Of The Deep: Final Fantasy XV’ Infomercial - November 22, 2017