So, sliding into the weird news of the week, Dungeons & Dragons has partnered with Experiment 7 to create a battle chess game called Dungeon Chess, which utilizes Oculus Rift tech to make the battles really come to life. Even as a chess player, this seems odd to create, but it looks pretty cool. The pieces are iconic monsters and creatures from the D&D universe, with the board set up in the Yawning Portal tavern, so longtime players will feel right at home. There’s only one trailer out for the game right now, but it does look pretty impressive for what is essentially a simple chess game. Check out the trailer below, or go purchase the game for $10.
- Bluehole Takes Notice Of Fortnite’s Battle Royale Comparisons To PUBG - September 22, 2017
- The ‘LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game’ Gets A Launch Trailer - September 22, 2017
- Gamer-Related Charities United Under Single Banner: One Gamer Fund - September 21, 2017
- Getting My Magical Parkour On: We Review ‘Mystic Melee’ - September 19, 2017
- Finding The Charm Within: We Review ‘Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’ - September 19, 2017