So, sliding into the weird news of the week, Dungeons & Dragons has partnered with Experiment 7 to create a battle chess game called Dungeon Chess, which utilizes Oculus Rift tech to make the battles really come to life. Even as a chess player, this seems odd to create, but it looks pretty cool. The pieces are iconic monsters and creatures from the D&D universe, with the board set up in the Yawning Portal tavern, so longtime players will feel right at home. There’s only one trailer out for the game right now, but it does look pretty impressive for what is essentially a simple chess game. Check out the trailer below, or go purchase the game for $10.
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018