So, sliding into the weird news of the week, Dungeons & Dragons has partnered with Experiment 7 to create a battle chess game called Dungeon Chess, which utilizes Oculus Rift tech to make the battles really come to life. Even as a chess player, this seems odd to create, but it looks pretty cool. The pieces are iconic monsters and creatures from the D&D universe, with the board set up in the Yawning Portal tavern, so longtime players will feel right at home. There’s only one trailer out for the game right now, but it does look pretty impressive for what is essentially a simple chess game. Check out the trailer below, or go purchase the game for $10.
- ‘Pyre’, ‘Namco Museum’ & ‘Polara’ In Video Game Releases: July 25-31 - July 25, 2017
- Finding Beauty In Difficult Times: We Review ‘The Lion’s Song’ - July 24, 2017
- ‘The Sims 4’ Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall - July 24, 2017
- Kang The Conqueror Debuts In ‘LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2’ - July 24, 2017
- ‘Dying Light’ Devs Lay Out Plans For Tons Of DLC Content - July 24, 2017