Registration for EA Play 2017, EA’s E3 event, is now open. You can register here to get your chance to test out EA’s upcoming titles like Star Wars: Battlefront II, Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, and Need For Speed. I’ve already lined up for my spot, because I absolutely want to get hands on with Battlefront and I recommend you all do the same.
EA’s E3 press conference will kick off the festivities at 12 PM PDT on June 10, and then EA Play will continue at the Hollywood Palladium through to June 12, just before E3 starts.
By putting EA Play entirely before the show, EA is continuing their trend of avoiding E3. It also means that they’ve destroyed Microsoft’s attempt at opening E3 this year. Which, I’m sure, has caused quite a few tears since the Project Scorpio won’t be first in line at the show anymore.
EA Play will feature game demos, community contests, live music, and hands-on gaming stations.
- World Of Tanks Has Created A New Genre Of Metal - August 16, 2017
- Digital Sales Of ‘The Town Of Light’ Are Being Donated To Mental Health Awareness - August 16, 2017
- F1 2017 Boasts An Expanded Career Mode And A Championship Feature - August 16, 2017
- Prey Now Comes In A Trial Version - August 16, 2017
- Decepticon Shockwave Joins Transformers: Forged To Fight - August 10, 2017