Bleeding Cool was the first to cover Lion Forge’s upcoming diverse superhero line, Catalyst Prime, when it was first announced, and repeatedly since as the project, showrun by Joseph Illidge, has continued production.
At the Diamond Retail Summit yesterday, they also showed off the full upcoming line-up, and in which month – and from which creators – they would come. And remember, it all begins with Free Comic Book Day in May, with Noble #1 in the same month by Brandon Thomas and Roger Robinson.
Then there’s Kino by Joe Casey and Jefte Palo in Seotember…
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017
- Tales of Tomorrow: Bringing Comics, Cosplay, and Coffee to the Four Corners - December 15, 2017