Respawn Entertainment’s Titanfall 2 is still rolling out updates, and this latest one “a Glitch in the Frontier” features a brand new map that will be available for free for all players. The new map is actually based on the area of the game where the tutorial is carried out. The new update will also include a new Live Fire mode, which is based off the virtual training area featured in the single-player campaign.
“All is not as it appears on the Frontier – prepare to enter the newest free DLC pack for Titanfall 2: A Glitch in the Frontier – featuring the new map “Glitch”. Inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony, vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map. A new Live Fire map also joins the fold: Deck, which features tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, the ever-helpful M.R.V.N.s are now here as an all-new faction to lend a cheery robotic hand. Finally, the new Pulse Blade execution is available to unlock to use whenever you feel the need to get your point across.”
So, all in all, Respawn has done an awesome job of bringing the free DLC to Titanfall 2 and this update looks like it’ll be The new trailer is below.
- Your Next 'Titanfall 2' Update Will Have Some Awesome Additions
- 'Titanfall 2' Is Getting Some Free DLC On Tuesday
- Just Who Is The Doomguy From Doom’s Iconic Box Art? - July 20, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s ‘X-Men: Grand Design’ Examines Every Decade Of X-History, Coming In December - July 20, 2017
- Viz Media Announces Hunter X Hunter The Movie: Phantom Rouge - July 20, 2017
- Hasbro’s Visionaries Return To Comics At IDW, From Magdalene Visaggio And Fico Ossio - July 20, 2017
- Get A Sneak Peek At ‘Rocko’s Modern Life: Static Cling’ From SDCC 2017 - July 20, 2017