Respawn Entertainment’s Titanfall 2 is still rolling out updates, and this latest one “a Glitch in the Frontier” features a brand new map that will be available for free for all players. The new map is actually based on the area of the game where the tutorial is carried out. The new update will also include a new Live Fire mode, which is based off the virtual training area featured in the single-player campaign.
“All is not as it appears on the Frontier – prepare to enter the newest free DLC pack for Titanfall 2: A Glitch in the Frontier – featuring the new map “Glitch”. Inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony, vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map. A new Live Fire map also joins the fold: Deck, which features tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, the ever-helpful M.R.V.N.s are now here as an all-new faction to lend a cheery robotic hand. Finally, the new Pulse Blade execution is available to unlock to use whenever you feel the need to get your point across.”
So, all in all, Respawn has done an awesome job of bringing the free DLC to Titanfall 2 and this update looks like it’ll be The new trailer is below.
- BBC’s Top Gear Finally Gets A Mobile Game - May 24, 2017
- FFXIV’s New Screenshots Show Off Updates To Each Job And A 360 View Of Ala Mhigo - May 24, 2017
- Fallout 4 Is Free To Play This Weekend On Xbox One And Steam - May 24, 2017
- FFXV’s May Update Gives You Stinky Tofu And Wants To Know Which DLC You Want To See Next - May 24, 2017
- Far Cry 5’s Key Art Lacks Subtlety And Just Seems Lazy - May 24, 2017