He played a roughneck in Man Of Steel.
He has played the voice of the Hulk in the Fantastic Four and Iron Man cartoons, Barack Zinin in Mobile Suit Gundam, Two-Badd in He-Man, Gauntlet in X-Men Evolution, The Thing in Marvel Nemesis, and Nick Fury in Spider-Man Unlimited.
He had a number of live-action roles in Smallville. He’s been in Arrow. He was M’zel in Stargate SG-1 and Constable in Stargate Atlantis. He’s been in X-Files, Other Limits, Dark Angel, Lone Gunmen, Andromeda, Chronicles Of Riddick, The 4400, Flash Gordon, Once Upon A Time, Falling Skies and The 100.
And that’s just some of them.
He’s been in a lot. And now he has the chance for a meatier role.
I understand that as of today, Mark Gibbon is filming scenes on the set of The CW’s Supergirl as General Zod, Superman’s greatest nemesis from Krypton.
Expect confirmation and an announcement soon. To find out more about his geek creds, and working on Superman-related shows, you could do worse than click here.
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017
- Will Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter Return Next Month? DC Giving Away Another Free Comic… - April 26, 2017
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017
- A Look Ahead At The Loud House Graphic Novel For Free Comic Book Day - April 26, 2017