The team behind the upcoming real-time strategy epic Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is readying for battle with a Multiplayer Open Beta running this weekend from April 21th – 24th. Over the weekend, players will pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against one another in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish that will push their battlefield strategies to the limit.
To help players prepare for the conflict ahead, Relic Entertainment has released video of a sprawling 3 vs 3 multiplayer match with developer commentary. As the action unfolds, Game Director Philippe Boulle and Game Designer Carolina Mastretta highlight the hits and misses of the match, surfacing helpful tips and tricks for new and veteran players alike. For more, read Relic’s starter tips here.
The description released with the video reads, “rally your troops for battle in Dawn of War III’s Multiplayer Open Beta! From April 21-24th, pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against your foes in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish. To help you prepare for war, Game Director Philippe Boulle and Game Designer Carolina Mastretta highlight the hits and misses of this sprawling 3 vs 3 multiplayer match, surfacing helpful tips and tricks for new and veteran players alike.”
Players can sign up to experience Dawn of War III for themselves by registering for the Multiplayer Open Beta here. Dawn of War III releases on April 27th.
- Just Who Is The Doomguy From Doom’s Iconic Box Art? - July 20, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s ‘X-Men: Grand Design’ Examines Every Decade Of X-History, Coming In December - July 20, 2017
- Viz Media Announces Hunter X Hunter The Movie: Phantom Rouge - July 20, 2017
- Hasbro’s Visionaries Return To Comics At IDW, From Magdalene Visaggio And Fico Ossio - July 20, 2017
- Get A Sneak Peek At ‘Rocko’s Modern Life: Static Cling’ From SDCC 2017 - July 20, 2017