The team behind the upcoming real-time strategy epic Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is readying for battle with a Multiplayer Open Beta running this weekend from April 21th – 24th. Over the weekend, players will pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against one another in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish that will push their battlefield strategies to the limit.
To help players prepare for the conflict ahead, Relic Entertainment has released video of a sprawling 3 vs 3 multiplayer match with developer commentary. As the action unfolds, Game Director Philippe Boulle and Game Designer Carolina Mastretta highlight the hits and misses of the match, surfacing helpful tips and tricks for new and veteran players alike. For more, read Relic’s starter tips here.
The description released with the video reads, “rally your troops for battle in Dawn of War III’s Multiplayer Open Beta! From April 21-24th, pit colossal armies of Space Marines, Eldar and Orks against your foes in chaotic, over-the-top fights to the finish. To help you prepare for war, Game Director Philippe Boulle and Game Designer Carolina Mastretta highlight the hits and misses of this sprawling 3 vs 3 multiplayer match, surfacing helpful tips and tricks for new and veteran players alike.”
Players can sign up to experience Dawn of War III for themselves by registering for the Multiplayer Open Beta here. Dawn of War III releases on April 27th.
- Should Games be Held Accountable for their Moral Implications? - April 20, 2018
- How Fortnite Eclipsed PUBG as the Biggest Gaming Phenomenon - April 19, 2018
- Realtalk: Where’s Our God of War Review? - April 19, 2018
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure - April 19, 2018
- The CWL Pro League Stage One Finals Start Tomorrow - April 19, 2018