They reiterated to retailers that they will be converting popular comic & entertainment news sites (apart from Bleeding Cool), Marvel apps and Marvel Unlimited – even certain brick-and-mortar comic locations into Hydra-ized versions of themselves.
Now, Marvel would like to invite even more retailers to further immerse themselves within the pages of Secret Empire with exclusively designed Hydra Staff T-Shirts.
And because these are for comic store employees, they are only available in L and XL sizes.
Swastika bands are not recommended as accessories though.
- Hot Rumour: ReedPOP Gets Into Bed With MCM Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #0.0001 1/2 Published Digitally, Free Today By Valiant - October 20, 2017
- Fear And Loathing At The Marvel Comics Writers Summit Before New York Comic Con - October 20, 2017
- The Black Eyed Peas Show Off The Augmented Reality In Their New Comic Book - October 20, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Dominates Advance Reorders, But It Has No Artgerm Cover - October 20, 2017