Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- Nintendo Switch To Get A ‘Pokken Tournament DX’ Demo - August 20, 2017
- ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Debuts New “Assault” Trailer - August 19, 2017
- Changes To Valve’s Key System May Kill Off Steam Bundles - August 19, 2017
- Major Glitch Happening In An ‘Overwatch’ Escort Map - August 19, 2017
- Nintendo Switch’s 3.0 Update Gives Way For Homebrewing Hacks - August 19, 2017