Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- Twitch To Host The NBA G League Starting This Week - December 13, 2017
- NieR: Automata Sends Out A More Truthful Letter About GOTY Ballots - December 12, 2017
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField’s Arcade Gaming Case - December 12, 2017
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster - December 11, 2017
- A Look At The Full Roster For Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - December 11, 2017