Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website - October 17, 2017
- Gearbox Software Is Looking For A New Writer For An Unnamed Project - October 17, 2017
- A Ton Of New Halloween Costumes Hit ‘Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round’ - October 17, 2017
- Evil Cell Appears In The Latest ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Trailer - October 17, 2017
- The Launch Trailer For ‘Wolfenstein II’ Will Leave You Psyched - October 17, 2017