Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018