Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- Lighting Up Your Geeky Home: We Review The ‘Street Fighter’ Pixel Pals - May 23, 2017
- Narrowing The Scope Of What’s At Stake With ‘Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada’ - May 23, 2017
- Like Having A TV Studio In Your Hands: We Review The Elgato Stream Deck - May 23, 2017
- Building Your Greatest Japanese Empire Possible With ‘Honshū’ - May 23, 2017
- ‘Tekken 7’ Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun - May 23, 2017