Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- What’s In The Box?!: Think Geek Capsule – June 2017 - June 24, 2017
- Twitch Makes First Pro-Wrestling Deal With Wrestle Circus - June 23, 2017
- We Got Movie Sign! Twitch To Air Classic ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Marathon - June 23, 2017
- Europe Is Getting A Better Version Of Metroid Than North America - June 23, 2017
- Square Enix Have Something Big Planned For Gamescom - June 23, 2017