Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- Sea Of Thieves Experiencing Server Issues on Opening Day - March 20, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Coming to LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Sooner Than Expected - March 20, 2018
- Xbox’s Phil Spencer Says They’re Down for Banjo-Kazooie to Appear in Super Smash Bros. - March 20, 2018
- Fortress Festoon: Exploring Geeky Jewelry and Watches from ThinkGeek - March 20, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Announces New Wrocław Studio to Help Cyberpunk 2077 - March 20, 2018