Dutch company VPRO has just released a 45-minute documentary that goes behind the scenes at Guerrilla Games to show us all the cool tricks they used to make Horizon Zero Dawn look amazing. Honestly, this is pretty amazing as it shows you exactly how the world is rendered so that your vision of what lies ahead is always kept perfect, especially with all the creatures and other moving parts at play. A good chunk of the documentary is promotional materials for the game, so be ready to sit through parts that feel like a giant advertisement, but that parts that aren’t are interesting to watch, especially if you have any ambition to explore video game art and design. Oh, and it’s in Dutch, so turn on the Close Captioning.
- We Give The ‘Renowned Explorers’ DLC Another Go Before New Content Possibly Arrives - April 25, 2017
- New ‘Resident Evil 7’ DLC Delayed With No Release Date Provided - April 25, 2017
- A Fourth ‘Party Pack’ Is On The Way From Jackbox - April 25, 2017
- ‘Outlast 2’ Gives New Reasons To Fear The Unknown And Check Heart Rates - April 24, 2017
- Finally, ‘Overwatch’ Is Planning More Maps To Play On - April 24, 2017