The upcoming Justice League movie from Warner Brothers Pictures about the DC Comics organization Justice League just added another familiar face from Westeros.
Actor Michael McElhatton, who played Game Of Thrones character Roose Bolton, confirmed in an interview with Red Carpet TV News his addition to the cast for Justice League:
“I can’t really tell you anything about that. Who knows, maybe they’re doing reshoots? I can’t really say, but it looks pretty amazing.” McElhatton said.
The scene I did…Well at the moment I can say it’s a big kind of opening scene. It was pretty dark actually, in it’s tone. But in a good way…I quite like that. It wasn’t comic book-y, but you can thread a certain amount of humor in it, which maybe [Batman v Superman] was lacking.
Could this mean possibly he’ll be a villain?
Who would you want to see him as in the DC lexicon of characters who could possibly make an appearance in the film?
- Wes Anderson’s Isle Of Dogs Gets Poster AND Release Date - April 25, 2017
- “The Lion King” Remake Finds Their New Timon and Pumba - April 25, 2017
- Denis Villeneuve’s “Dune”: Zoe Saldana Wants In - April 24, 2017
- Break Out The Sunflower Seeds And Skepticism, “The X Files” Is Returning For 11th Season On FOX - April 20, 2017
- Studio Fight For Bond, James Bond Film Rights Heats Up - April 20, 2017