The upcoming Justice League movie from Warner Brothers Pictures about the DC Comics organization Justice League just added another familiar face from Westeros.
Actor Michael McElhatton, who played Game Of Thrones character Roose Bolton, confirmed in an interview with Red Carpet TV News his addition to the cast for Justice League:
“I can’t really tell you anything about that. Who knows, maybe they’re doing reshoots? I can’t really say, but it looks pretty amazing.” McElhatton said.
The scene I did…Well at the moment I can say it’s a big kind of opening scene. It was pretty dark actually, in it’s tone. But in a good way…I quite like that. It wasn’t comic book-y, but you can thread a certain amount of humor in it, which maybe [Batman v Superman] was lacking.
Could this mean possibly he’ll be a villain?
Who would you want to see him as in the DC lexicon of characters who could possibly make an appearance in the film?
- James Wan Gets Funko Pop, Teases ‘Aquaman’ Battle - June 22, 2018
- Netflix Fires Communications Director for N-Word Use During Meeting - June 22, 2018
- Lucasfilm Source Says They’re Still Making Multiple Spinoff Films - June 22, 2018
- Netflix Shares ‘Stranger Things’ Behind-the-Scenes Featurette - June 22, 2018
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Comic Con: SDCC Moves In - June 22, 2018