The upcoming Justice League movie from Warner Brothers Pictures about the DC Comics organization Justice League just added another familiar face from Westeros.
Actor Michael McElhatton, who played Game Of Thrones character Roose Bolton, confirmed in an interview with Red Carpet TV News his addition to the cast for Justice League:
“I can’t really tell you anything about that. Who knows, maybe they’re doing reshoots? I can’t really say, but it looks pretty amazing.” McElhatton said.
The scene I did…Well at the moment I can say it’s a big kind of opening scene. It was pretty dark actually, in it’s tone. But in a good way…I quite like that. It wasn’t comic book-y, but you can thread a certain amount of humor in it, which maybe [Batman v Superman] was lacking.
Could this mean possibly he’ll be a villain?
Who would you want to see him as in the DC lexicon of characters who could possibly make an appearance in the film?
- Man Arrested At Phoenix Comic Con For Threatening Officers With Real Weapons - May 25, 2017
- Josh Boone Says ‘New Mutants’ Will Be A Horror Story, And Another Mutant Joins The Cast - May 25, 2017
- First Trailer For Batman And Harley Quinn Appears Online - May 25, 2017
- Amazon Announces Another Period Series, ‘Black Sails’ Team Tackling Cleopatra - May 24, 2017
- Teaser For Netflix’s Castlevania Series Appears Online - May 24, 2017