The upcoming Justice League movie from Warner Brothers Pictures about the DC Comics organization Justice League just added another familiar face from Westeros.
Actor Michael McElhatton, who played Game Of Thrones character Roose Bolton, confirmed in an interview with Red Carpet TV News his addition to the cast for Justice League:
“I can’t really tell you anything about that. Who knows, maybe they’re doing reshoots? I can’t really say, but it looks pretty amazing.” McElhatton said.
The scene I did…Well at the moment I can say it’s a big kind of opening scene. It was pretty dark actually, in it’s tone. But in a good way…I quite like that. It wasn’t comic book-y, but you can thread a certain amount of humor in it, which maybe [Batman v Superman] was lacking.
Could this mean possibly he’ll be a villain?
Who would you want to see him as in the DC lexicon of characters who could possibly make an appearance in the film?
- Lee Pace Talks Revolt, Broadway, And Halt And Catch Fire - November 17, 2017
- Jack White Talks To Gary Oldman For Interview Magazine’s New Issue - November 16, 2017
- Denis Villeneuve On His ‘Dune’ Version And Script - November 16, 2017
- Amazon’s Galaxy Quest TV Series Aims To Mix Original Cast With New - November 15, 2017
- New Darkest Hour Clip Features Gary Oldman And Ben Mendelsohn - November 14, 2017