At the end of the first episode of the new series of Doctor Who, we saw a glimpse of a future episode in which the 12th Doctor seems to be in the middle of a regeneration cycle. Today, the Daily Mirror reported that a show source has confirmed Kris Marshall as next Doctor — and what’s more, he will enter the show during the current series rather than in the Christmas special.
Last month, bookies suspended betting on the next Doctor Who, as a number of people placed very large bets on Kris Marshall, of My Family, Love Actually, BT ads, and Death In Paradise.
And while there have been plenty of other folk mentioned since, I’ve always learned to not argue with the bookies on such a thing.
Odds on Marshall’s first words as Doctor?
My money is on “At last, ginger!”
- Free Marvel Graphic Novels On Kindle When You Buy Anyone’s Graphic Novels In Print - May 29, 2017
- Milo Manara Designs Bus Tickets For Rome And You Know Exactly What They Will Look Like - May 29, 2017
- The Fox News Phoenix Comic Con Security Story – Before The Arrest - May 29, 2017
- Bryan Talbot Launches Grandville: Force Majeure Signing At The Lakes In October, A Month Before Publication - May 29, 2017
- How Someone Who Had Never Read A Comic Book In Their Life Became A Graphic Novelist - May 28, 2017