At the end of the first episode of the new series of Doctor Who, we saw a glimpse of a future episode in which the 12th Doctor seems to be in the middle of a regeneration cycle. Today, the Daily Mirror reported that a show source has confirmed Kris Marshall as next Doctor — and what’s more, he will enter the show during the current series rather than in the Christmas special.
Last month, bookies suspended betting on the next Doctor Who, as a number of people placed very large bets on Kris Marshall, of My Family, Love Actually, BT ads, and Death In Paradise.
And while there have been plenty of other folk mentioned since, I’ve always learned to not argue with the bookies on such a thing.
Odds on Marshall’s first words as Doctor?
My money is on “At last, ginger!”
- When Roger Langridge Draws The Swedish Chef As A Babylon 5 Vorlon At Thought Bubble - September 23, 2017
- The Gerard Way Line At Thought Bubble 2017 Is Insane… - September 23, 2017
- From One Side Of The Marquees To The Other At Thought Bubble 2017 - September 23, 2017
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2017… - September 23, 2017
- Lobo Gets A Diamond Exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Or Two - September 22, 2017