We know why X-Men: Gold has had to undergo a creative chopping and changing about. But it looks as if its companion title may also be feeling the strain.
So that X-Men: Blue #6 will now be drawn by Ray-Anthony Height, instead of the previously solicited Jorge Molina. Height is a creator who has worked on an issue here, and an issue there for Marvel, Zenescope, Image and more, could this be the beginning of something a little longer? A three issue run on Noble Heroes shouldn’t be hard to beat.
He’s not the only Marvel creative change going down today though.
Ultimates 2 #7 will now have art by Audrey Koch, instead of the previously solicited Travel Foreman.
Totally Awesome Hulk #19 will now have art by Robert Gill, instead of the previously solicited Mahmud Asrar.
Elektra #4 will now have art by Martin Morazzo, as well as the previously solicited Juan Cabal.
Mighty Thor #19 will now have art by Valerio Schiti, as well as the already-solicited Russell Dauterman.
- Warning – Doomsday Clock #1 Press Embargoes Lift In Five Hours - November 19, 2017
- Caster, A New Comic (And More) From Common And Jason Masters - November 19, 2017
- Cartoonist Imprisoned In Equatorial Guinea For Two Months Now - November 19, 2017
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017