We know why X-Men: Gold has had to undergo a creative chopping and changing about. But it looks as if its companion title may also be feeling the strain.
So that X-Men: Blue #6 will now be drawn by Ray-Anthony Height, instead of the previously solicited Jorge Molina. Height is a creator who has worked on an issue here, and an issue there for Marvel, Zenescope, Image and more, could this be the beginning of something a little longer? A three issue run on Noble Heroes shouldn’t be hard to beat.
He’s not the only Marvel creative change going down today though.
Ultimates 2 #7 will now have art by Audrey Koch, instead of the previously solicited Travel Foreman.
Totally Awesome Hulk #19 will now have art by Robert Gill, instead of the previously solicited Mahmud Asrar.
Elektra #4 will now have art by Martin Morazzo, as well as the previously solicited Juan Cabal.
Mighty Thor #19 will now have art by Valerio Schiti, as well as the already-solicited Russell Dauterman.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018