We know why X-Men: Gold has had to undergo a creative chopping and changing about. But it looks as if its companion title may also be feeling the strain.
So that X-Men: Blue #6 will now be drawn by Ray-Anthony Height, instead of the previously solicited Jorge Molina. Height is a creator who has worked on an issue here, and an issue there for Marvel, Zenescope, Image and more, could this be the beginning of something a little longer? A three issue run on Noble Heroes shouldn’t be hard to beat.
He’s not the only Marvel creative change going down today though.
Ultimates 2 #7 will now have art by Audrey Koch, instead of the previously solicited Travel Foreman.
Totally Awesome Hulk #19 will now have art by Robert Gill, instead of the previously solicited Mahmud Asrar.
Elektra #4 will now have art by Martin Morazzo, as well as the previously solicited Juan Cabal.
Mighty Thor #19 will now have art by Valerio Schiti, as well as the already-solicited Russell Dauterman.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018