We know why X-Men: Gold has had to undergo a creative chopping and changing about. But it looks as if its companion title may also be feeling the strain.
So that X-Men: Blue #6 will now be drawn by Ray-Anthony Height, instead of the previously solicited Jorge Molina. Height is a creator who has worked on an issue here, and an issue there for Marvel, Zenescope, Image and more, could this be the beginning of something a little longer? A three issue run on Noble Heroes shouldn’t be hard to beat.
He’s not the only Marvel creative change going down today though.
Ultimates 2 #7 will now have art by Audrey Koch, instead of the previously solicited Travel Foreman.
Totally Awesome Hulk #19 will now have art by Robert Gill, instead of the previously solicited Mahmud Asrar.
Elektra #4 will now have art by Martin Morazzo, as well as the previously solicited Juan Cabal.
Mighty Thor #19 will now have art by Valerio Schiti, as well as the already-solicited Russell Dauterman.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017