According to the teaser for today’s Good Morning America, this Star Wars announcement has been 40 years in the making.
This announcement was big enough to bring Mark Hamill and Daisy Ridley on, where they announced that fans could join forced and help with the Star Wars Force For Change charity through UNICEF, which helps children all over the world. Fans can go to Omaze and donate money for a chance to win prizes, which include:
- An overnight stay at Skywalker Ranch
- Visit the set of the upcoming Han Solo movie and have a chance to appear in the film
- Join forces with the cast at the premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
For 40 years Star Wars fans have come together to help those less fortunate, and I know they’ll come together once again to help young padawans everywhere!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018