Hallo my Breetish chums!
Paul Paul Gautier has created a line of Superman and Wonder Woman branded products, alongside other cartoon brands.
But for Paris Fashion Week, he has commissioned an entire comic book from DC Special Projects.
Created by Tony Bedard and Matt Haley, appearing in serialised motion comic book form segments.
And it looks like he’s all powered up!
Expect subsequent instalments in the series… I have to say, Diana and Clark are getting rather chummy again…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017