Hallo my Breetish chums!
Paul Paul Gautier has created a line of Superman and Wonder Woman branded products, alongside other cartoon brands.
But for Paris Fashion Week, he has commissioned an entire comic book from DC Special Projects.
Created by Tony Bedard and Matt Haley, appearing in serialised motion comic book form segments.
And it looks like he’s all powered up!
Expect subsequent instalments in the series… I have to say, Diana and Clark are getting rather chummy again…
- Warning – Doomsday Clock #1 Press Embargoes Lift In Five Hours - November 19, 2017
- Caster, A New Comic (And More) From Common And Jason Masters - November 19, 2017
- Cartoonist Imprisoned In Equatorial Guinea For Two Months Now - November 19, 2017
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017