Hallo my Breetish chums!
Paul Paul Gautier has created a line of Superman and Wonder Woman branded products, alongside other cartoon brands.
But for Paris Fashion Week, he has commissioned an entire comic book from DC Special Projects.
Created by Tony Bedard and Matt Haley, appearing in serialised motion comic book form segments.
And it looks like he’s all powered up!
Expect subsequent instalments in the series… I have to say, Diana and Clark are getting rather chummy again…
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018