Hallo my Breetish chums!
Paul Paul Gautier has created a line of Superman and Wonder Woman branded products, alongside other cartoon brands.
But for Paris Fashion Week, he has commissioned an entire comic book from DC Special Projects.
Created by Tony Bedard and Matt Haley, appearing in serialised motion comic book form segments.
And it looks like he’s all powered up!
Expect subsequent instalments in the series… I have to say, Diana and Clark are getting rather chummy again…
- Daniel Ketchum’s Departure From X-Men Sends Out Shockwaves - May 26, 2017
- The List Of Objects Banned At Phoenix Comicon – What To Do With Your Proton Packs - May 26, 2017
- Your First Look At The Artwork Of Edge Of Venomverse #1 - May 26, 2017
- DC Comics Vs BBC International Over Flash Lights - May 26, 2017
- How Did Retailers Feel About Free Comic Book Day 2017? - May 26, 2017