Hallo my Breetish chums!
Paul Paul Gautier has created a line of Superman and Wonder Woman branded products, alongside other cartoon brands.
But for Paris Fashion Week, he has commissioned an entire comic book from DC Special Projects.
Created by Tony Bedard and Matt Haley, appearing in serialised motion comic book form segments.
And it looks like he’s all powered up!
Expect subsequent instalments in the series… I have to say, Diana and Clark are getting rather chummy again…
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018