In this week’s juggling news, Creative Assembly went online to assure fans that even though they’re currently working on Warhammer II, they’re already started production on the next Total War game and neither shall be effected by the other. It isn’t uncommon for a production company to be working on multiple titles at once, but apparently, fans of the historical turn-based tactics series got paranoid when they saw work on the Warhammer title and nothing new about their favorite title.
While the details of what era the next game will focus on haven’t been released yet, the company had to make a blog post to enlighten people as to why the game was taking so long, including the fact that they were working with a historical advisor to keep the game as accurate as they possibly can. Plus a little assurance on the side from Michael Whelan.
“Production for our next historical major release is well underway, as mentioned before, with the team working on all areas of the game at this stage; the game design is locked and asset creation fully underway. We have seen some particularly jaw-dropping character and campaign map concepts that have really pushed the strong visual design of this release.”
- Check Out PlayStation’s Footage Of The New Crash Bandicoot Game - May 26, 2017
- Do You Like Quitting Games In “For Honor”? Ubisoft Doesn’t, And Is Going To Punish You - May 26, 2017
- New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer Reveals Release Date And Main Villain - May 26, 2017
- Far Cry 5 Gets An Official 2018 Release Date - May 26, 2017
- Childhood Friends Explored In Latest Trailer For ‘Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age’ - May 26, 2017