Tequila Works, the folks behind Rime and The Sexy Brutale, have announced a VR Murder Mystery game called The Invisible Hours. The game brings seven players to an old mansion to play solve a mystery based around the events of Nikola Tesla’s death.
So it’s basically Clue in VR. Each of the seven players has their own background and alibi, so you could very well be the killer.
The Invisible Hours is coming to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR. No release date has been given yet.
The announcement trailer is below.
- Don’t Get Too Hyped For Kingdom Hearts 3 or The FFVII Remake, They Won’t Be Here For A While - May 27, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Has Given Gwent Closed Beta Testers A Free Copy Of The Witcher 2 - May 27, 2017
- BBC’s Top Gear Finally Gets A Mobile Game - May 24, 2017
- FFXIV’s New Screenshots Show Off Updates To Each Job And A 360 View Of Ala Mhigo - May 24, 2017
- Fallout 4 Is Free To Play This Weekend On Xbox One And Steam - May 24, 2017