Tequila Works, the folks behind Rime and The Sexy Brutale, have announced a VR Murder Mystery game called The Invisible Hours. The game brings seven players to an old mansion to play solve a mystery based around the events of Nikola Tesla’s death.
So it’s basically Clue in VR. Each of the seven players has their own background and alibi, so you could very well be the killer.
The Invisible Hours is coming to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR. No release date has been given yet.
The announcement trailer is below.
- BC On Twitch: We Attempt FFXIV’s The Royal City Of Rabanastre Raid - October 17, 2017
- Dark Corner Has Launched A VR Horror App For Curated Horror Content - October 17, 2017
- Fruit Ninja Is Getting A Board Game Adaptation Thanks To Kickstarter - October 17, 2017
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money - October 17, 2017
- Anime-Inspired VR Adventure Game Overturn Has An Exciting New Trailer - October 17, 2017