Tequila Works, the folks behind Rime and The Sexy Brutale, have announced a VR Murder Mystery game called The Invisible Hours. The game brings seven players to an old mansion to play solve a mystery based around the events of Nikola Tesla’s death.
So it’s basically Clue in VR. Each of the seven players has their own background and alibi, so you could very well be the killer.
The Invisible Hours is coming to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR. No release date has been given yet.
The announcement trailer is below.
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018