Tequila Works, the folks behind Rime and The Sexy Brutale, have announced a VR Murder Mystery game called The Invisible Hours. The game brings seven players to an old mansion to play solve a mystery based around the events of Nikola Tesla’s death.
So it’s basically Clue in VR. Each of the seven players has their own background and alibi, so you could very well be the killer.
The Invisible Hours is coming to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR. No release date has been given yet.
The announcement trailer is below.
- Jurassic World Evolution Lets You Own Your Operate Jurassic Park - August 20, 2017
- Ubisoft Shows Off A Gorgeous New Trailer For Assassin’s Creed: Origins At Gamescom - August 20, 2017
- Raichu Is Killing It At This Year’s Pokémon World Championships - August 20, 2017
- Will ‘Biomutant’ Be THQ Nordic’s Newest Game? - August 20, 2017
- Telltale’s ‘Batman: The Enemy Within’ May Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch - August 20, 2017