And that was it. Sixty issues plus crossovers and specials. End of story. Over and done.
Or so we thought.
It looks like we may be getting more. As John Layman has an as-yet-unannounced comic book that has Chew crossover built into it, quite deliberately.
So expect another bite. Or a little regurgitation. Depends on your perspective…
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018