And that was it. Sixty issues plus crossovers and specials. End of story. Over and done.
Or so we thought.
It looks like we may be getting more. As John Layman has an as-yet-unannounced comic book that has Chew crossover built into it, quite deliberately.
So expect another bite. Or a little regurgitation. Depends on your perspective…
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018