And that was it. Sixty issues plus crossovers and specials. End of story. Over and done.
Or so we thought.
It looks like we may be getting more. As John Layman has an as-yet-unannounced comic book that has Chew crossover built into it, quite deliberately.
So expect another bite. Or a little regurgitation. Depends on your perspective…
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Rodman Comics Has an Identity Crisis - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Solicitations for August 2018 – Frankensteined So Far - May 22, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018