And that was it. Sixty issues plus crossovers and specials. End of story. Over and done.
Or so we thought.
It looks like we may be getting more. As John Layman has an as-yet-unannounced comic book that has Chew crossover built into it, quite deliberately.
So expect another bite. Or a little regurgitation. Depends on your perspective…
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018