While The Flash, Supergirl and Arrow all go on a few weeks hiatus, Legends of Tomorrow will move up to the 8 pm slot on Tuesday April 4th for their second season finale called Aruba. Executive producer Phil Klemmer talks about where the team is and how they decide to do the one thing they’re never supposed to do… go into their own timeline. But the Doomworld the Legion of Doom has created is bad enough that the risk is worth it. There is also an extended trailer for the episode… which ends with Neal McDonough delivering a line that shows why his Damien Darhk is so much fun.
Also… you may notice that Nate still has the bad hair, combine that with the “future Barry” look in the latest Flash trailer and I think Oliver’s flashback wig is doing a farewell tour.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season finale airs at 8 PM on April 4th on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018