While The Flash, Supergirl and Arrow all go on a few weeks hiatus, Legends of Tomorrow will move up to the 8 pm slot on Tuesday April 4th for their second season finale called Aruba. Executive producer Phil Klemmer talks about where the team is and how they decide to do the one thing they’re never supposed to do… go into their own timeline. But the Doomworld the Legion of Doom has created is bad enough that the risk is worth it. There is also an extended trailer for the episode… which ends with Neal McDonough delivering a line that shows why his Damien Darhk is so much fun.
Also… you may notice that Nate still has the bad hair, combine that with the “future Barry” look in the latest Flash trailer and I think Oliver’s flashback wig is doing a farewell tour.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season finale airs at 8 PM on April 4th on the CW.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018