Comic book artist Eric Basaldua wants to tell the truth. No, it’s not about this, but about why certain people have not got the commissions they paid in advance for a few years ago.
He posted to Facebook, in a post that was passed to Bleeding Cool, that lays out his big plan.
So… people who are owed art, can order a new piece of art and get that straight away, but their older commission will still be delayed, possibly more so?
How do you think that went down? A Mr Robert Green had a take…
This has seemed to be echoed by many who contacted me today…
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018