Comic book artist Eric Basaldua wants to tell the truth. No, it’s not about this, but about why certain people have not got the commissions they paid in advance for a few years ago.
He posted to Facebook, in a post that was passed to Bleeding Cool, that lays out his big plan.
So… people who are owed art, can order a new piece of art and get that straight away, but their older commission will still be delayed, possibly more so?
How do you think that went down? A Mr Robert Green had a take…
This has seemed to be echoed by many who contacted me today…
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018