Today sees the release of the first X-Men ResurrXion titles. So what’s going on?
Well, Marvel Comics has an immigration problem. X-Men Prime #1 gives us illegal immigrants outside of Madripoor…. one of whom seems to have some cuticle issues.
Well, I guess this way is less stressful than getting touched up by the TSA. Still, I wonder if political ads in the Marvel Universe look more like this?
While Storm is looking over her past with Kitty and making a difficult decision.
Don’t worry, as the ResurrXion Preview volume published today, in X-Men Gold #1, she doesn’t follow through with it.
Though she has managed to grow her hair a bit.
Meanwhile, the classic X-Men have their own issues. In today’s All-New X-Men, they finally make the trip to the past that the Beast already said he had. And find something unexpected.
Themselves. Turns out, somehow, they never left…
And still unable to touch their Unus. So what does this mean?
Has the Marvel Universe just made a replacement version of the All-New X-Men? This continues in X-Men Prime #1, laying out the conclusion.
Was it a different timeline all along?
Isn’t it possible that sometime in the future, the All-New X-Men will go back in time again, and that is who they just saw fighting Unus (badly) maybe with a memory wipe?
While over in Inhumans Prime #1, we get a revelation courtesy of Kree warrior also from another timeline, Marvel Boy.
Does that analogy indicate that terrigen is magical? Or, as suspected, is it somewhere out in space? A preview of The Royals confirms why they are off to the Kree Homeworld.
Seems a little more serious than the “why don’t they just…” from Inhumans Prime…
That’s right, terrigen is Galactus snot. It all makes sense now. The RessurrXion Preview has looks at all sorts of titles.
Hanging out with Pickles…
But hey! Does something bad happen to Pickles? Because in the preview for X-Men Blue #1…
While Old Man Logan is having similar issues to Lady Deathstrike.
Because that will really improve the relationship with humanity when the Sentinels/Brood/Brotherhood/Reavers attack. I guess you can’t have too many superheroes in Manhattan. Everything will be fine.
X-Men Prime #1, Inhumans Prime #1, All-New X-Men and the ResurrXion Preview are published by Marvel Comics today.
- X-Men Editor Daniel Ketchum Let Go By Marvel Comics
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today's Ultimates 2...
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018