Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets is the new adventure film from Luc Besson, of Leon, The Fifth Element and Lucy, based on the ground-breaking comic book series, currently about to be finally published in full in the USA.
In the 28th century, Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are a team of special operatives charged with maintaining order throughout the human territories. Under assignment from the Minister of Defense, the two embark on a mission to the astonishing city of Alpha—an ever-expanding metropolis where species from all over the universe have converged over centuries to share knowledge, intelligence and cultures with each other. There is a mystery at the center of Alpha, a dark force which threatens the peaceful existence of the City of a Thousand Planets, and Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.
Have a few stills… this may have just overtaken Baby Driver as the film I want to see most right now.
Okay, yes, I really liked Jupiter Ascending too. I don’t care.
- 3 More Clips For 'Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets' Tease A Brilliant World
- 'Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets' Round-Up
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018