Fans of the shows Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, or just fans of food in general, your time has come! Los Pollos Hermanos is coming to New York City’s Financial District April 9th and 10th at 243 Pearl St. Hours will be from 10am-8pm both days. The pop up is tied in with the season three premier of Better Call Saul. According to Entertainment Weekly:
“The stunt is tied to the return of Fring (Giancarlo Esposito), who will appear in season 3 of the Breaking Bad prequel Better Call Saul. Fring’s return was announced in mid-January with the release of a Los Pollos Hermanos commercial. A few days after the news broke, Esposito made a surprise appearance at a Better Call Saul panel during the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour in Pasadena and handed out boxes of Los Pollos Hermanos chicken.”
The pop up restaurant has already been in LA and Austin, so East Coasters this may be your one shot at chicken (but no drugs) glory.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018