Fans of the shows Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, or just fans of food in general, your time has come! Los Pollos Hermanos is coming to New York City’s Financial District April 9th and 10th at 243 Pearl St. Hours will be from 10am-8pm both days. The pop up is tied in with the season three premier of Better Call Saul. According to Entertainment Weekly:
“The stunt is tied to the return of Fring (Giancarlo Esposito), who will appear in season 3 of the Breaking Bad prequel Better Call Saul. Fring’s return was announced in mid-January with the release of a Los Pollos Hermanos commercial. A few days after the news broke, Esposito made a surprise appearance at a Better Call Saul panel during the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour in Pasadena and handed out boxes of Los Pollos Hermanos chicken.”
The pop up restaurant has already been in LA and Austin, so East Coasters this may be your one shot at chicken (but no drugs) glory.
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018