The first of five episodes of Telltale Games’ Guardians of the Galaxy, titled “Tangled Up in Blue” will hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, and Android-based devices for $4.99 USD. Telltale also announced the Guardians of the Galaxy season pass, which will be available in North America on May 2, and everywhere else on May 5.
Telltale has also revealed that Thanos the Mad Titan will be one of the series’ villains. We got our first look at Thanos in a screenshot sent along with the press release. You can check that out below. And you might want to your eyes peeled for a new trailer that will be out this Thursday at 9 a.m. PST, which will hopefully tell us more of what to expect from Thanos in the Telltale series.
At DICE 2017 Telltale revealed that the series will follow the Guardians after a major battle in which they discover a powerful artifact. Each of the Guardians wants the relic for different reasons, as does a villain who is the last of her kind. Considering Thanos is involved, that the artifact might be an infinity gem is a pretty easy guess. That would also tie in to the Marvel Cinematic Universe pretty neatly if it is in fact the case. Possible guesses about that villain who is the “last of her kind” could be anyone from a new character, a revamped version of a pre-existing Marvel villain, or possibly Aegis if Telltale wants to dig a bit further back into the Guardians’ history. You can leave your theories in the comments below if you like. That way, when the character’s revealed you’ll have bragging rights.
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018