The first of five episodes of Telltale Games’ Guardians of the Galaxy, titled “Tangled Up in Blue” will hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, and Android-based devices for $4.99 USD. Telltale also announced the Guardians of the Galaxy season pass, which will be available in North America on May 2, and everywhere else on May 5.
Telltale has also revealed that Thanos the Mad Titan will be one of the series’ villains. We got our first look at Thanos in a screenshot sent along with the press release. You can check that out below. And you might want to your eyes peeled for a new trailer that will be out this Thursday at 9 a.m. PST, which will hopefully tell us more of what to expect from Thanos in the Telltale series.
At DICE 2017 Telltale revealed that the series will follow the Guardians after a major battle in which they discover a powerful artifact. Each of the Guardians wants the relic for different reasons, as does a villain who is the last of her kind. Considering Thanos is involved, that the artifact might be an infinity gem is a pretty easy guess. That would also tie in to the Marvel Cinematic Universe pretty neatly if it is in fact the case. Possible guesses about that villain who is the “last of her kind” could be anyone from a new character, a revamped version of a pre-existing Marvel villain, or possibly Aegis if Telltale wants to dig a bit further back into the Guardians’ history. You can leave your theories in the comments below if you like. That way, when the character’s revealed you’ll have bragging rights.
- Arc System Works Will be Patching Dragon Ball FighterZ’s Online Bugs - February 23, 2018
- More Details Emerge for the Western Release of Shining Resonance: Refrain - February 23, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII’s Multiplayer Will Be Available for Free on PC This Weekend - February 23, 2018
- The Ghosts of Pharaohs Past Will Haunt You in Second AC: Origins DLC Expansion - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive’s Daily Challenge Missions Start Today - February 23, 2018