Tonight we get the penultimate episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season 2. In the video below executive producer Phil Klemmer talks about the episode Doomworld and how we get to see what reality would look like if it were crafted by Leonard Snart, Eobard Thawne, Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn. You can guess it wouldn’t be a happy place for the good guys. We can tell because Darhk has a display case with the masks of Green Arrow, Black Canary, Ragman, Wildcat, Flash and Spartan… and a bowl with something in it. Will the Legends be able to undo what the Legion has done or are we looking at a change that makes Flashpoint seem like a minor edit?
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1, Episode 4 Recap: Call/Response - June 22, 2018
- Dynamite Brings Together Vampirella and Dejah Thoris for New Series - June 21, 2018
- Dynamite Announces ‘The Art of Troma’ Written by Fred Van Lente - June 21, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: How Will They Bring Back [Spoiler]? - June 21, 2018
- The Walking Dead’s David Morrissey Signs on to Good Omens - June 21, 2018