Tonight we get the penultimate episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season 2. In the video below executive producer Phil Klemmer talks about the episode Doomworld and how we get to see what reality would look like if it were crafted by Leonard Snart, Eobard Thawne, Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn. You can guess it wouldn’t be a happy place for the good guys. We can tell because Darhk has a display case with the masks of Green Arrow, Black Canary, Ragman, Wildcat, Flash and Spartan… and a bowl with something in it. Will the Legends be able to undo what the Legion has done or are we looking at a change that makes Flashpoint seem like a minor edit?
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Tuesdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Tobias Gets Help from an Unexpected Source - March 23, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: It’s a Wonderful Vigilante - March 23, 2018