UK retailer Base.com has updated their listings for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Red Dead Redemption 2 to include a September 26th release date. There has been no official confirmation of this date, but the game was slated for a Fall 2017 release, and September is a pretty hot month for game releases.
There aren’t too many details about the highly anticipated sequel to original Red Dead Redemption, but what little we do have seems to imply that Red Dead Redemption 2 is actually a prequel. We’ve reached out to Rockstar Games but they did not return an official comment on the story by press time. We will update you when we hear back.
It is possible this is an intentional leak, Rockstar has had a habit of teasing tiny bits of info about Red Dead Redemption 2 in the past- first teasing the red background, then the full image, then giving us the details seen in the above image, and finally giving us a proper trailer. Since then, news has been rather nonexistent on that front. I’m sure we’ll start to see more as we approach the fall release.
This story comes to you from Flickering Myth.
- The Witcher III’s Geralt of Rivia is Getting His Own Nendoroid - March 17, 2018
- Detective Pikachu is No Ordinary Pikachu According to Latest Trailer - March 17, 2018
- A Fight over Pokemon Go led a Washington Man to Commit Assault with a Tire Iron - March 17, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Got a Save Overhaul in its Latest Patch - March 17, 2018
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 will Releas in the West at the End of August - March 17, 2018