UK retailer Base.com has updated their listings for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Red Dead Redemption 2 to include a September 26th release date. There has been no official confirmation of this date, but the game was slated for a Fall 2017 release, and September is a pretty hot month for game releases.
There aren’t too many details about the highly anticipated sequel to original Red Dead Redemption, but what little we do have seems to imply that Red Dead Redemption 2 is actually a prequel. We’ve reached out to Rockstar Games but they did not return an official comment on the story by press time. We will update you when we hear back.
It is possible this is an intentional leak, Rockstar has had a habit of teasing tiny bits of info about Red Dead Redemption 2 in the past- first teasing the red background, then the full image, then giving us the details seen in the above image, and finally giving us a proper trailer. Since then, news has been rather nonexistent on that front. I’m sure we’ll start to see more as we approach the fall release.
This story comes to you from Flickering Myth.
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018
- What Even is Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden? Funcom is Here to Explain - October 18, 2018