In a move that the creators of the S.H.I.E.L.D. acronym would be proud of, US Senators Tom Udall, Sheldon Whitehouse, Tom Carper, Jack Reed and US Representative Mike Quigley introduced the Making Acess Records Available to Lead American Government Openness which they abbreviate to MAR-A-LAGO, Mar-A-Lago being the Palm Beach, Florida club that Donald Trump has been using to conduct Presidential business, and frequented by fellow billionaire, top Trump donor and chairman of Marvel Comics, Ike Perlmutter.
And they want the record of all visitors to Mar-A-Lago and Trump Tower to be released as a public record.
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- Donald Trump Gives Trusted Advisor And Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter Pen After Signing New VA Bill
- Marvel to Publish Free ‘Marvel Universe Magazine’ for 18th April - March 23, 2018
- Boom Comics of Lawrence, Kansas, Explodes on Facebook - March 23, 2018
- Separated At Birth: Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Batman: Last Knight on Earth and Andrew McLean’s Headlopper? - March 23, 2018
- How Come Five Below Gets Better Deals Than Comic Stores Through Diamond? A Retailer Asks… - March 23, 2018
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018