In a move that the creators of the S.H.I.E.L.D. acronym would be proud of, US Senators Tom Udall, Sheldon Whitehouse, Tom Carper, Jack Reed and US Representative Mike Quigley introduced the Making Acess Records Available to Lead American Government Openness which they abbreviate to MAR-A-LAGO, Mar-A-Lago being the Palm Beach, Florida club that Donald Trump has been using to conduct Presidential business, and frequented by fellow billionaire, top Trump donor and chairman of Marvel Comics, Ike Perlmutter.
And they want the record of all visitors to Mar-A-Lago and Trump Tower to be released as a public record.
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- Donald Trump Gives Trusted Advisor And Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter Pen After Signing New VA Bill
- Marvel Comics Teases Surprises for Venom’s 30th Anniversary - December 15, 2017
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator? - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Challenges Readers to Find Wolverine in the Backs of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017