In a move that the creators of the S.H.I.E.L.D. acronym would be proud of, US Senators Tom Udall, Sheldon Whitehouse, Tom Carper, Jack Reed and US Representative Mike Quigley introduced the Making Acess Records Available to Lead American Government Openness which they abbreviate to MAR-A-LAGO, Mar-A-Lago being the Palm Beach, Florida club that Donald Trump has been using to conduct Presidential business, and frequented by fellow billionaire, top Trump donor and chairman of Marvel Comics, Ike Perlmutter.
And they want the record of all visitors to Mar-A-Lago and Trump Tower to be released as a public record.
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- Donald Trump Gives Trusted Advisor And Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter Pen After Signing New VA Bill
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018