In a move that the creators of the S.H.I.E.L.D. acronym would be proud of, US Senators Tom Udall, Sheldon Whitehouse, Tom Carper, Jack Reed and US Representative Mike Quigley introduced the Making Acess Records Available to Lead American Government Openness which they abbreviate to MAR-A-LAGO, Mar-A-Lago being the Palm Beach, Florida club that Donald Trump has been using to conduct Presidential business, and frequented by fellow billionaire, top Trump donor and chairman of Marvel Comics, Ike Perlmutter.
And they want the record of all visitors to Mar-A-Lago and Trump Tower to be released as a public record.
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- Donald Trump Gives Trusted Advisor And Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter Pen After Signing New VA Bill
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018