In a move that the creators of the S.H.I.E.L.D. acronym would be proud of, US Senators Tom Udall, Sheldon Whitehouse, Tom Carper, Jack Reed and US Representative Mike Quigley introduced the Making Acess Records Available to Lead American Government Openness which they abbreviate to MAR-A-LAGO, Mar-A-Lago being the Palm Beach, Florida club that Donald Trump has been using to conduct Presidential business, and frequented by fellow billionaire, top Trump donor and chairman of Marvel Comics, Ike Perlmutter.
And they want the record of all visitors to Mar-A-Lago and Trump Tower to be released as a public record.
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- Donald Trump Gives Trusted Advisor And Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter Pen After Signing New VA Bill
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 22nd October 2017, Marvel Legacy – “A Gamble We Lost Badly” - October 22, 2017
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017