Thanks to Red Nose Actually, on BBC 1’s Red Nose Day from Comic Relief tonight.
Juliet and Peter are still together, they are happy.
Mark has a beard, still communicates by cue cards…
…and is married to Kate Moss.
David has been made Prime Minister again, after five years out of office, still married to Natalie…,
…still dancing in No 10, now to Hotline Bling…
…but is a bit sore and achy.
Billy Mack is back with a charity single, remaking ZZ Top’s Gimme All Your Lovin, changing it to Gimme All Your Money. His manager, Joe, died of a heart attack.
The Guardian Angel is gift wrapping Red Noses in a supermarket.
Colin Firth and Aurelia are still together, though he has thinner hair. Three kids, fourth on the way. He still can’t speak Portuguese properly.
Daniel and Sam bump into each other on the South Bank, he’s come back from New York with a moustache and a reunion with Joanna.
Who is there to ask Daniel for his son’s hand in marriage.
And as David reminds us, Piers Morgan is still alive.
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 15, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018