It is a shame that the new Foolkiller comic from Marvel was published alongside the likes of Solo and Slapstick, Mosaic and Prowler, it was a critically more accomplished comic book than the others, but was caught up in what appears to have been a trademark-serving line of comic books.
And yes I speak in the past tense – if one day prematurely.
Foolkiller #5 is published on Wednesday. Written by Max Bemis, pencilled by Dalibor Talajic, inked by Jose Marzan Jr, coloured by Miroslav Mrvait is solicited with the text,
• Foolkiller vs Foolkiller!
• What will Greg Salinger’s final fate be?
The answer is, cancellation. Foolkiller #5 will be the last issue of the ongoing monthly series. Marvel doesn’t announce cancellations of their comic, but I understand it finishes with a pretty final THE END.
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018