The secret that Mon-El has been trying to keep from Kara is going to be revealed tonight as his parents show up played by Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo. While at the Pally Fest this weekend, actress Melissa Benoist explained to Rotten Tomatoes how this reveal, ‘Changes Everything’.
Well, when you find out that the person you love hasn’t been honest with you about who they really are, and when you disagree so wholeheartedly with the way they were raised and where they come from, it’s not going to bode well for them romantically. The title definitely stirs up some old feelings. Kryptonians and Daxamites do not agree. It’s a little Hatfield/McCoys, Romeo and Juliet sort of thing.
The Romeo and Juliet comparison explains the episode title: Star-Crossed.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- NFL Draft 2017: The Future Is Now – Live Blog - April 27, 2017
- Luke Cage, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Indiana Jones – The Previous Development Hells - April 27, 2017
- What If Sean Spicer Became A Freelance PR Spokesman? - April 27, 2017
- Lucifer Returns With A Surprise Announcement - April 27, 2017
- A New Art Book For Fans Of Street Fighter - April 27, 2017