The secret that Mon-El has been trying to keep from Kara is going to be revealed tonight as his parents show up played by Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo. While at the Pally Fest this weekend, actress Melissa Benoist explained to Rotten Tomatoes how this reveal, ‘Changes Everything’.
Well, when you find out that the person you love hasn’t been honest with you about who they really are, and when you disagree so wholeheartedly with the way they were raised and where they come from, it’s not going to bode well for them romantically. The title definitely stirs up some old feelings. Kryptonians and Daxamites do not agree. It’s a little Hatfield/McCoys, Romeo and Juliet sort of thing.
The Romeo and Juliet comparison explains the episode title: Star-Crossed.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Writer’s Commentary – Kieron Gillen Talks James Bond Service - May 25, 2017
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017