The secret that Mon-El has been trying to keep from Kara is going to be revealed tonight as his parents show up played by Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo. While at the Pally Fest this weekend, actress Melissa Benoist explained to Rotten Tomatoes how this reveal, ‘Changes Everything’.
Well, when you find out that the person you love hasn’t been honest with you about who they really are, and when you disagree so wholeheartedly with the way they were raised and where they come from, it’s not going to bode well for them romantically. The title definitely stirs up some old feelings. Kryptonians and Daxamites do not agree. It’s a little Hatfield/McCoys, Romeo and Juliet sort of thing.
The Romeo and Juliet comparison explains the episode title: Star-Crossed.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Ben Barnes Talks About Billy Russo In Marvel’s The Punisher (Spoilers) - November 18, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: Welcome Back Frank… - November 18, 2017
- Singer/Actor David Cassidy Hospitalized Due To Organ Failure - November 18, 2017
- The Simple Story Structure You’ve Never Heard Of, But Should Master - November 18, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: James And Lena Won’t Be Buddies Anytime Soon - November 18, 2017