The secret that Mon-El has been trying to keep from Kara is going to be revealed tonight as his parents show up played by Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo. While at the Pally Fest this weekend, actress Melissa Benoist explained to Rotten Tomatoes how this reveal, ‘Changes Everything’.
Well, when you find out that the person you love hasn’t been honest with you about who they really are, and when you disagree so wholeheartedly with the way they were raised and where they come from, it’s not going to bode well for them romantically. The title definitely stirs up some old feelings. Kryptonians and Daxamites do not agree. It’s a little Hatfield/McCoys, Romeo and Juliet sort of thing.
The Romeo and Juliet comparison explains the episode title: Star-Crossed.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- The Most Unlikely Success Story – The Sunstone Hardcover - March 25, 2017
- Fear The Walking Dead Will Need A New Showrunner - March 25, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Writers Are Going To Do What They Said They Never Would - March 25, 2017
- Things To Do In Los Angeles Today If You Like Comics - March 25, 2017
- Star City Is Safe And Surprises Are Coming On Arrow Season Finale - March 25, 2017