The secret that Mon-El has been trying to keep from Kara is going to be revealed tonight as his parents show up played by Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo. While at the Pally Fest this weekend, actress Melissa Benoist explained to Rotten Tomatoes how this reveal, ‘Changes Everything’.
Well, when you find out that the person you love hasn’t been honest with you about who they really are, and when you disagree so wholeheartedly with the way they were raised and where they come from, it’s not going to bode well for them romantically. The title definitely stirs up some old feelings. Kryptonians and Daxamites do not agree. It’s a little Hatfield/McCoys, Romeo and Juliet sort of thing.
The Romeo and Juliet comparison explains the episode title: Star-Crossed.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018