With the much anticipated musical crossover episode of The Flash airing this week, Entertainment Tonight went to the set to talk with stars Grant Gustin, Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood about the episode and their shipping names. Most Arrow fans have heard of Olicity, the shipping name for Oliver and Felicity which isn’t a bad one. Iris and Barry don’t really have a good one, but the fans did pretty well on coming up with a ship name for Kara and Mon-El… or as they are collectively called, Karamel.
Maybe that is something writers should take into consideration before putting characters together. I mean look at the new Cisco and Gypsy relationship. There’s no good ship name there. Cissy? Gypco? Even if you go with him as Vibe you get Vipsy or Gybe. Those are horrible. That relationship will never work.
- Writer’s Commentary: Rik Hoskin Talks ‘Red Rising: Sons Of Ares’ #5 - September 22, 2017
- Russell Tovey To Play The Ray In Arrowverse Crossover - September 22, 2017
- Crisis On Earth-X Is The Arrowverse Punching Nazis Versions Of Themselves - September 22, 2017
- Arrowverse Crossover To Be Called ‘Crisis On Earth-X’ - September 22, 2017
- The Blacklist Season 5: How Will Things Change Between Liz And Red Now? - September 22, 2017