We’re still a few weeks away from the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD… or HYDRA, but some folks are starting to wonder what the fall out from the new storyline will be for out favorite science couple. Since Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) is partially responsible for the creation of the Framework, which is where all of our heroes are now trapped inside, you might think there will be some fall out for his relationship with Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge). Executive producer Maurissa Tanchareon told EW.com that there will be something to deal with, for those that make it out alive.
That’s a point we’ve hit quite a few times in their emotional spats together. It is something that we are going to explore even further.
Fitz’s intent always seemed to be science… but then again, that seems to be the path that all mad scientists walk, creating things because they can.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD returns on April 4th.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018