X-Men Classic Omnibus, out on 19th December, 1040 pages for $125 will be collecting an intriguing publishing experiment.
In 1986, Marvel launched Classic X-Men, a series that reprinted the Wein/Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne era of X-Men, but with additional new pages and back-up strips by Chris Claremont and a variety of artists that added new details to the stories, added origins, and moments that would then be followed up on by the continuity of the time.
And Marvel have enough to fill up an Omnibus… with pages from Classic X-Men #1-44 and from Marvel Fanfare.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018