X-Men Classic Omnibus, out on 19th December, 1040 pages for $125 will be collecting an intriguing publishing experiment.
In 1986, Marvel launched Classic X-Men, a series that reprinted the Wein/Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne era of X-Men, but with additional new pages and back-up strips by Chris Claremont and a variety of artists that added new details to the stories, added origins, and moments that would then be followed up on by the continuity of the time.
And Marvel have enough to fill up an Omnibus… with pages from Classic X-Men #1-44 and from Marvel Fanfare.
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018