X-Men Classic Omnibus, out on 19th December, 1040 pages for $125 will be collecting an intriguing publishing experiment.
In 1986, Marvel launched Classic X-Men, a series that reprinted the Wein/Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne era of X-Men, but with additional new pages and back-up strips by Chris Claremont and a variety of artists that added new details to the stories, added origins, and moments that would then be followed up on by the continuity of the time.
And Marvel have enough to fill up an Omnibus… with pages from Classic X-Men #1-44 and from Marvel Fanfare.
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018